CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
*Only undelivered or unshipped “regular” product(s) or products that are not categorized as special orders like: “custom made/order”, “special order” “by order”, and/or “bulk or volume orders”) can be cancelled subject to the following conditions:
CHANGE OF ITEMS BEFORE DELIVERY:
1) A written request (indicating name, order number, items to be cancelled and reason why) must be sent to us via email & text within three (3) days before the scheduled date of delivery, within the shop’s business hours (9:00am to 6:00pm).
2) Only upon receiving a written consent from us can cancellation take effect.
3) An standard administrative fee of Php300 plus other charges that is/are unavoidable or part of the refunding process will be deducted from the customer’s account.
4) Refunds will be made within 5 to 10 working days from the date of confirmed and agreed cancellation of order.
What are “regular” products?
Regular products are products that are part of the regular inventory and/or products that are available almost every cycle or season of the year. Our site will cleary specify if the stock is a regular product or not.
CHANGE OF ITEMS UPON/AFTER DELIVERY:
1) Customers are given up to 2 days upon the receipt of the items to report or request for change of items.
2) A written request must be sent via email with an explanation–indicate name, order number, items to be returned, items to be bought.
3) Goods must still be in its original good condition and original packaging if possible — Bonnyfurniture.com reserves the right to charge customers for packaging fees when required.
4) Delivery charge is per trip basis. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE E SHIPPING COST and or SHIP-BACK COSTS, it is non-refundable.
5) COST(s) incurred/to be incurred for service, change of items *subject to certain terms and conditions* will be shouldered by the customer.
6) Bonnyfurniture.com reserves the right to limit, accept and refuse the return and/or change of items for any reason.
*ASSEMBLED ITEMS at home or at the customer’s premise cannot be cancelled or changed*